Are the pimples stealing your good looks?
We all dream of having radiant and perfect skin, and the reason we have pimples on our face can create a bad feeling.
Those who have acne prone skin, often wonder how to get rid of pimples overnight. Well, there is no shortcut to dealing with the problem of acne and as a result, many people start to explode pimples.
Is it good or bad explode your pimples?
Are you aware of the effects of this procedure on the skin?
Even though the pimples can have a very ugly appearance, popping them can cause a lot of damage to the skin and even lead to scarring.
If you are one of those people who have an addiction to explode pimples and can not resist the temptation, it is time to know more about how to deal with this problem.
Is it good or bad to explode pimples?
It is not true that exploiting pimples will help in controlling the acne outbreak. In fact, it is one of the most common causes of acne.
It is always better to let the pimples heal on their own. Some people have a bad habit of using their nails to explode their pimples.
If you touch the pimple without washing your hands, you may get an infection. Another common effect of exploding pimples is the formation of scars and blemishes.
Some people make the mistake of squeezing pimples that are not yet fully developed or are deeply embedded in the skin.
If the pimple has deep roots, it could push the dirt or bacteria deeper into the dermis.
The infection is pushed further down and this can lead to inflammation and scarring of the skin.
Explode the pimples with a needle.
It would be best to let the pimple heal on its own, but if it can not resist the temptation, make sure it has white head.
To get a fully developed pimple, you need a sterilized needle, alcohol, tissues, cotton or gauze.
1. First, you should wash the affected area. It would be a good idea to take the steam for 10 minutes or take a bath in warm water to soften the skin.
2. Now wash your hands with antibacterial handwashing. Keep gauze or tissues ready. Sterilize the needle by placing it in boiling water. You can also hold it over a flame for a couple of minutes.
3. Now prick the pimple with the needle and squeeze the skin around it very gently in order to drain the pus and blood.
4. Use tissues to clean pus and blood. Once everything has been drained, use a clean cloth to clean the area.
5. Put ice in the pimple for one minute.
6. Lightly rub the bead that appeared with a cotton soaked in an antiseptic lotion.
7. Be sure to clean the surroundings as well.
8. Wash your hands with an antibacterial handwash and allow the shin that appears to heal.
Do not miss the video: